We encourage the use of our spaces by the community. We host condo association meetings, playgroups, CCD classes, Boy Scouts, birthday parties, children's carnivals, craft nights, AA Meetings and Yoga classes. The historical society occasionally uses our space for community lectures, and of course we are available for weddings, funerals, and memorial services.
We have several spaces available for use. Please use the "Get In Touch" tab to request further information.
- Sanctuary - Weddings*, funerals*, memorial services* (suggested donation $150/event)
- Dining Room, Parlor, Nursery (suggested donation $75/day)
- Commercial Kitchen (suggested donation $75/day)
- Entire Facility (suggested donation $300/day)
- *Custodial Services ($75/event; made payable to the custodian at the outset of each function)
- Adjustments to these suggested donations may be granted by the Board of Trustees for charity events or non-profit functions on a case-by-case basis. (Please note that although there is no charge for church members, it is suggested that they make a donation to help defray the cost of electricity, fuel, maintenance, etc.)
FACILITIES RULES & REGULATIONS
- All furniture and equipment used must be cleaned and returned to its original location.
- All rubbish must be removed from the property.
- All lighting must be turned off when vacating the building.
- All thermostats must be returned to their original positions.
- Any damage or additional cleaning costs are the responsibility of the participating party.
- In the event of damage to the church facilities, those using any church facility shall accept the amount of repair and replacement costs as estimated, or otherwise determined by the church Board of Trustees or their designee, and shall pay the church for such repair and replacement costs upon demand.
- For children and youth events, the applicable group or organization must provide adequate adult supervision for all usage.
- The use of tobacco products or illegal substances on the church premises is strictly prohibited.
- The transfer or passing on by any group or organization of permission to use church facilities to any other persons or organizations is strictly prohibited.