We're a go for CROP Walk 2019 at the Sunderland Congregational Church. The Recruitment Rally will take place on Thursday, August 15th at 6PM. Amy Novak, chair of the Benevolence Committee, and Rev. Randy will attend. At that time we will receive materials for team members to begin collecting donations for this worthy cause.
25% of everything collected stays in our own area to help those in need. The other 75% is used to support efforts around the globe to help people in need become more self-sufficient.
If you would like to become a member of our church's team, please speak to either Amy or Rev. Randy. The Walk will be held in Sunderland on October 13th with registration beginning at 1PM. Even if you can't walk on that day, you can be a team member and help us with your fundraising assistance. And if you can walk, even better! What a great feeling it is to join with others for such a good cause.
Thanks to everyone in advance for your time, effort and generosity.
Faith, love and chitchat.
Children Sunday School 9:30-10:30am
Nursery care available during worship
Make a single or recurring contribution by clicking here